Digital Wireless Cooking Meat Thermometer Features
1. Programmed with preset temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
2. Programmed with preset doneness levels for a different type of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, and Well Done)
3. Program your own temperature settings manually
4. Countdown and count up timer
6. Celsius/Fahrenheit Selector
7. Receiver belt clip
8. Transmitter shut off automatically if the temperature is below 50°C (122°F ) for 120 minutes
9. Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
10. Auto-off: Receiver auto-off after 30 Minutes with No Temp Signal from Transmitter; Transmitter Auto-off when Temp lower than 50ºC (122ºF) in 120 minutes
Heat-resistant & Accurate Probe
With a probe with high accuracy of ±1.8°F/1°C, and a wide temperature range from 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C) plus a durable probe wire that can withstand up to 716°F (380°C), to allow you to enjoy any type of meat with the most delicious results.
Countup & Countdown Timer
No need to set or purchase another timer to keep track of your side dishes. The TP09 will keep track of all your vegetable dishes with the count up/countdown timer while still monitoring your meat temperature.
Flashlight for Night
Wireless meat thermometer with LCD display features a flashlight function, making cooking easier in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use.
Wireless Digital Meat Cooking Thermometer Specifications:
--Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
--Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
--Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)