Solar water fountain comes with 4 spray head in different spray pattern, choose any one spray water pattern you like. Birds, butterflies and other small animals will be attracted to here, makes your garden more dynamic and beautiful.
What you need to know
1. Be sure to put enough water in the fountain especially on sunny days; always keep the pump under the water surface
2. Change water frequently to keep the water clean to avoid any dirt to block the pump
3. Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage
4. Keep the surface of solar panel clean constantly
How to install
1. Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using
2. Make sure there is no leaf or anything else shade a part of solar panel.
3. Ensure the pump under the enough sunshine, suggested in the midday sunshine.
4. Pull out of the plug, the head part firstly, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump.
5. Then put on the plug to see if it could work well.
First of all, thank you for your support and trust in our products. Thank you for browsing our products in a beautiful day. If you are interested in our product, please take it home before it is sold out. If you have any comments or suggestions on our products, please feel free to contact us. We will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
Finally, I wish you a good mood every day. We wish you a happy shopping.
Brand Name: FlyBanboo
Model Info: LE
Item Weight: 8.4 ounces
Package Dimensions: 9.69 x 6.85 x 1.85 inches; 8.47 Ounces
Item model number: LE
Part Number: LE
Batteries Required?: No
Best Sellers Rank: #11,416 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden) #74 in Water Garden & Pond Pumps