Do you experience the following noises while driving?
1. Engine noise: The vehicle engine is a source of noise, and its noise generation varies with the engine speed (mainly through: front fender, hood, fire wall, exhaust pipe generation and transmission).
2. Road noise: Road noise is caused by the wind cutting in and driving the chassis vibration when the vehicle is driving at high speed. There is also noise caused by the impact of sand on the road on the chassis of the vehicle. This is the main source of road noise (mainly through: four The door, trunk, front fender, front wheel arc generation and transmission).
3. Tire noise: Tire noise is caused by friction between the tires and the road surface when the vehicle is driving at high speed. The size of the tire noise is determined by the road conditions. The worse the road conditions, the greater the tire noise. In addition, the tires generated by the asphalt road and the concrete road. There is a big difference in irritability (mainly through: four doors, trunk, front fender, front wheel arc generation and transmission).
4. Wind noise: Wind noise refers to the pressure of the oncoming wind that has exceeded the sealing resistance of the door and enters the car during high-speed driving. The faster the driving speed, the greater the wind noise (mainly through: four The door seal gap, including the production and transmission of the whole thin steel plate).
5. Resonance noise and others: The car body itself is like a box, and the sound itself has the nature of refraction and overlap. When the sound is introduced into the car, if there is no sound absorption and sound insulation material to absorb and block, the noise will be Continuous refraction and overlap, the formation of resonance (mainly through: noise enters the car, superposition, reflection).
Have you ever thought about soundproofing your car in a cost-effective and easy-to-operate way? The first thing to understand about sound insulation is that it can never be realized in a car. You can reduce the amount of external noise and vibration, so one of the most important things you can do for a car is sound insulation.
What is a car sound insulation device?
The car body is assembled with steel structure or other materials into a confined space and compartment, and each car type is different due to the original design concept, such as engine design, shock absorber system, intake and exhaust methods, doors, and body Different noises will be generated when they are stationary or traveling on different roads. The steel plate, car body resonance, sound amplification, excessive noise are uncomfortable, tinnitus, fatigue, or interference with the original pleasant sound Effect, etc., therefore, it must be used for sound insulation treatment of the car.
Secondly, we all know that after long-distance driving, the temperature in the engine compartment is very high, and long-term high-temperature baking will cause the car paint on the surface of the hood to quickly age and crack. Therefore, the paint surface of some old cars The surface of the hood begins to age and lose its luster, while the paint in other locations is relatively good. The most important thing is that insulation wool can protect the temperature in the cabin from rapid loss, which is especially obvious in winter. With insulation wool, the temperature in the cabin will not drop sharply even in cold weather, thereby reducing shortcomings. Damage to the engine when restarted within time.
What are the benefits of installing sound insulation?
FeaturesThis product is 100% brand new.
2) It can be used for the entire interior of any vehicle, including: floor panels, doors, carpet under/seats, headliner/roof, trunk, trunk lid, firewall (internal side).
3) Road noise can be eliminated by reducing or suppressing the sound vibration of the metal plate.
4) Convenient installation, suitable for various models, simple disassembly, disassembly, and hand rolling to ensure good adhesion. No messy paint or adhesives are required to install this product.
5) This kind of automotive insulation material is widely used, such as muscle cars, hot rods, light cruisers, imported cars, tuners, street rods, mouse rods, classic cars, racing cars, storage trucks, antique cars, pickups, trucks, low riders Wait. We even have customers using it on their SUVs, vans, RVs, luxury cars, campers, yachts, RVs and school buses.
Feature: car sound insulation
Size: a variety of sizes to choose from
Function: Car sound insulation
Rated temperature: 200 degrees nominal
Outer material: 99.4% pure polished aluminum reinforced surface
Strengthening / anti-stress: yes
Mildew and mildew proof: Yes
1.Usually, when a customer places 2 or more orders, we will combine the order and shipment into one continuous order. Due to the high freight cost of sound insulation and heat insulation pads over 90 inches, we will ship them separately in order to reduce the freight cost. Therefore, when you purchase sound insulation and heat insulation pads over 90 inches, you may receive two separate packages. In addition, if the size does not match your order after receiving the goods, please contact us in time and we will actively solve it for you.
2.Due to different lighting and screen settings, the color of this item may be slightly different from the picture.
3.Due to different manual measurement methods, please allow a slight size difference