1. The first aid sleeping bag is made of aluminum foil. It has a metal coating on the surface.
2. The inner layer is a PE plastic film, which can reflect the heat back to the body in order to keep you warm.
3. Emergency sleeping bag is used in special circumstances like an earthquake or outdoor distress. This emergency sleeping bag can still keep away you from cold.
4. This bag is not a one-time-use bag. After each use, you should carefully fold it in order to use it again.
1. When camping, it can be used to strengthen the wind protection effect outside the sleeping bag.
2. An emergency sleeping bag can keep the weak patient from losing heat.
3. When you are in danger in the wild. You can wrap the emergency sleeping bag around your body and use its reflective function to help the rescue people quickly find you.
4. It can be used to collect water, tents, and waterproof mats.