Purchase Notes:*Compatible mentioned can not show up all Car models. Please check the Correct bulb size of your vehicle. it will work and fit. Thank you!*If you are unsure of your bulb type, please do remember to send a message to tell us your car make, model, year, and other information which is helpful to check bulb type.*Professional installation is highly recommended if you have any difficulties with installation.
1. Condition: 100% Brand New / Never Used / 9005/HB3/9145/9140 & 9006/HB4 & H11/H8/H9
2. 2-Sided LED Bulb, Each Bulb Total have 2pcs Long CREE COB LED Chips
15. For a few newest years make cars(About 0.1%), Germany Cars, Dodge, Jeep, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevy Cars and DRL Model may need to add Load Resistors(Not including) to stop flickering Issue or fix error message )
2x H11 High Power LED HeadLights Bulbs
2x 9005 High Power LED HeadLights Bulbs
2x 9006 High Power LED HeadLights Bulbs
Automotive LED headlamps advantages:
1. LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
2. Xenon lamp brightness and proximity, but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact, effectively protecting the car comes with a battery, improving battery life of more than 30%.
3. Fast cooling, the appearance of the most advanced design, the thermal structure is ingenious and reasonable. Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode, the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability, the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure. Fewer Components damaged, repair the probability is very low, compared with HID ballast repair lower than 80%.
4. Heating temperature is low, protect the car. Xenon working temperature up to 800 ° -1000 °, the main reason for the car ignition.
5. LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates!
6. Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs are in the same color to clear, about 6000K.
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicle's lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports, and wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.