Suitable for All Vehicles: The design of the gauge coupled with its wide range of measurement allows for use in a wide variety of tire sizes for different types of vehicles; from Construction vehicles, Large trucks, SUVs, and Cars to Motorcycles and much more.
Advanced Accuracy: Professionally calibrated to always return a reading within 1% of the exact pressure of your tire and 0.1 display resolution. No more guessing. Accurately measures a range from 0-200 PSI.
Easy to Read Gauge: Bright LCD backlight with auto on and off, wide backlit LCD screen displays large and clear numbers.
Increased Safety: Properly inflated tires provide better performance in all weather conditions, decreasing the likelihood of flats, explosions, and crashes; Increase your MPG and save money on fuel costs and tire wear.
Easy and Simple to Use: Features fast-action air bleeder valve for single-handed operation and smooth transition between inflation and deflation - press air bleeder to work as tire deflator, press trigger to inflate. No more checking pressure with one tool and inflating with another.
How To Use
1. Screw off the knot of the tire valve.
2. Fix the copper head of the gauge to the valve.
3. The device will show the pressure.
4. You need to find an inflatable pump and gas pipe to connect the inflatable mouth and hold the handle of the product inflate it through the inflator,when pressure is low or vice versa.
5. After the measurement, screw off the copper head and press the air bleed to make the indicator to 0.
Product SpecificationTypeDigital Tire Inflator GaugeColorBlackDisplayLEDAccuracy±1%Operating Temperature Range-4℉— +122℉Pressure UnitFour units can be switched PSI, KPa, Bar, Kgf/cm^2Inflation Range0-250 PSIMeasuring Range0-200PSIDamage PressureOver 250PSIDisplay TypeBacklit LCDPower SupplyTwo 7-cell batteries (not included)CompatibilityNPT Air Compressor ConnectorHose Length36cm/14.0inchApplicationFor most Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Bike