Color: White,Pink,Rust Red,Green, Blue This 10' x 10' slant leg shelter is the perfect pop up tent for the beach, backyard or even flea market stall. With a rust resistant slant leg frame and UV blocking, light weight, cover this is the sun shade tent you have been looking for. Telescoping legs let you easily adjust height, while the pop up frame makes set up and tear down a snap.
- Lightweight and portable, Blocks up to 99% of UV rays - One piece pop up style frame, with open cathedral-style ceiling - Silver undercoating reduces heat - High-quality, powder coated rust resistant frame - Easy to assemble and disassemble - Perfect for family gatherings, picnics, camping and tailgate parties - Carrying bag included
- Top Dimensions: 8' x 8' - Base Dimensions: 10' x 10' - Upper Cover Footprint - Overall: 95" x 95" - Lower Leg Footprint - Overall: 116" x 116" - Lowest Point on Sidewalls (at highest leg height setting): 70" - Highest Point of Interior (at highest leg height setting): 94 1/2
Gazebos / Marquees should be considered as a 'temporary structure'.
Although these products are designed to withstand mild weather conditions including light winds and rain, they are not designed to be used as a permanent or semi-permanent structure, or used for camping, but rather as an occasional use item. As a general rule it is considered that the structure be used for day or night events but not left erected for days, weeks, or months etc.
Outdoor structures must be securely fixed:
It is not possible for us to determine the type of fixing that may be required in all circumstances and uses under all weather conditions. It is important for the user to determine how and where the item is used and to be aware that any outdoor structure needs to be adequately secured to prevent damage to the structure and/or injury to people due to wind etc. Suggestions: In some circumstances (eg: wind-sheltered courtyards) it may be adequate to light guy ropes to secure this structure. The user needs to keep in mind that this item has a large surface area and may need to be guyed down to other fixed structures, or a combination of both to prevent damage from wind. Adequate measures required to secure the structure under the circumstances of its use are left to the end user to decide.Our company shall not be liable for any accidental, consequential, incidental or indirect damages of any kind (including without limitation, damages for loss of business etc) arising out of the use or of the inability to use the product. In no event shall Our company's liability for any claims whether in contract, tort or other theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the products unless such limitation of liability is otherwise
1. Polyester Fabric is not fire proof, pls keep away from fire sources.
2. Please Check you have all the parts fittings listed per the manual included.Please read the manual carefully before assembly. any further questions, pls contact us firstly.
3. Once assembly is complete, carefully check the
equipment before use. If you find any problems, do not use it until it is fit for use.
4. Please retain these instructions for future reference.
5. Please don't leave canopy up overnight or under bad weather conditions.